Peruvian Highland Wool is a hybrid of native Corriedale with Merino resulting in loft, durability and fabulous stitch definition. Cascade 220 works up beautifully in cables, lace, colorwork, as well as simple stitch patterns. This hand wash staple is ideal for heirloom quality garments in addition to accessories and felted projects.
- 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx. Yardage: 220 yds (200 m)
- #4--Medium/Worsted Weight
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 - 8 (4.5 - 5.0 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 18 - 20 = 4" (10 cm)*
- Crochet Hook Size: H - J (5.0 mm - 6.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 13 - 14 scs = 4" (10 cm)*
Suggested Care: Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.
Note: All screens show colors differently, so the actual yarn colors may be different from the colors you see on your screen.