220 Superwash® Aran Splatter from Cascade Yarns is a fantastic addition to the 220 Superwash® line. This aran weight yarn is thicker than their traditional 220 Superwash® but not quite as thick as 128 Superwash, making it a perfect in-between weight and with added flecks of color it's bursting with possibilities! Try this soft, impeccably plied yarn in big fisherman sweater projects, cowls, hats, mittens or any project that needs a durable 100% wool.
- 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx. Yardage: 150 yds (137.5 m)
- #4 Medium/Aran Weight
- Knitting Needle Size: US 8 - 9 (5.0 - 5.5 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 16 - 18 sts = 4" (10 cm)*
- Crochet Hook Size: I - K (5.5 - 6.5 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 11 - 14 scs = 4" (10 cm)*
* Suggested gauge only.
Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Suggested Care: Machine Wash Cool. Tumble Dry Cool.
Note: All screens show colors differently, so the actual yarn colors may be different from the colors you see on your screen.