220 SW Wave
220 Superwash® Wave from Cascade Yarns is their classic 220 Superwash® with a new color shift effect. The color repeats are very long (full transition is around 1,000 yards) with some high contrast and some tonal colorways. It is still a natural fiber that is easy-care meaning you can machine wash and dry it! It's great for all ages, and comes in a wide array of colors.
- 100% Superwash Wool
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 220 yds (200 m)
- #3/#4--Light/Medium, DK/Worsted Weight
- Knitting Needle Size: US 6 - 7 (4.0 - 4.5 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 20 - 22 sts = 4" (10 cm)*
- Crochet Hook Size: G - H (4.25 - 5.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 13 - 16 scs = 4" (10 cm)*
* Suggested gauge only.
Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Suggested Care: Machine Wash. Tumble Dry.
Note: All screens show colors differently, so the actual yarn colors may be different from the colors you see on your screen.