Anchor Bay from Cascade Yarns is an easy-care yarn created in Superwash Merino wool and cotton. It has a wide-range of colors and a supple, light-weight texture. Anchor Bay has great stitch definition plus ultra-soft making it perfect for accessories, summery tops, children's garments, and baby blankets.
- 50% Cotton / 50% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 262 yds (240 m)
- #3--Light/DK Weight
- Knitting Needle Size: US 6 - 7 (4.0 - 4.5 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 20 - 22 sts = 4" (10 cm)*
- Crochet Hook Size: E - 7 (3.50 - 4.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 - 17 scs = 4" (10 cm)&*
* Suggested gauge only.
Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Suggested Care: Machine Wash Cool. Tumble Dry.
Note: All screens show colors differently, so the actual yarn colors may be different from the colors you see on your screen.