Beam is Gist's foundational yarn, named for the structural elements of our looms, the girding supports of our homes and joyful rays of light. This is a true beginner yarn - soft, supple and strong - in a rainbow of gorgeous colors that evoke the brightness and levity of neighborhood street fairs, farmers markets, and ocean boardwalks.
- 100% un-mercerized organic cotton
- 630 yards per 8oz cone
- 1,260 yards per pound (3/2)
- Recommended sett: 8-16 epi
- Machine wash delicate and dry low or hand wash and air dry
- Warp and weft-suitable for shaft and rigid heddle looms
- Grown in Texas, spun and dyed in North Carolina