Ecological Wool® from Cascade Yarns is 100% Natural Peruvian Wool that's undyed so the colors are just as they come from the sheep. Soft and wearable, this wool is perfect to either knit up some warm and cozy garments or for felting accessories. The yarn comes in solids or marled colors and big, generous skeins.
- 100% Natural Peruvian Wool
- Weight: 250 g (8.82 oz)
- Approx. Yardage: 478 yds (437 m)
- #5--Bulky/Chunky Weight
- Knitting Needle Size: US 9 - 10 (5.5 - 6.0 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 14 - 16 sts = 4" (10 cm)*
- Crochet Hook Size: K - L (6.5 - 8.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 9 - 11 scs = 4" (10 cm)*
* Suggested gauge only.
Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Suggested Care: Hand Wash Cold. Lay Flat to Dry.
Note: All screens show colors differently, so the actual yarn colors may be different from the colors you see on your screen.