Heritage Silk from Cascade Yarns is a super-soft yet durable yarn that is machine washable and dryable because of its blend of superwash merino wool and silk. Heritage Silk has a lovely drape and subtle sheen throughout the yarn. At 437 yards, this yarn is great for lace shawls of all sizes. It's perfect for color work or a one-skein project such as socks, mitts and other fun accessories.
- 85% Superwash Merino Wool / 15% Silk
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 437 yds (400 m)
- #1--Super Fine/Fingering Weight
- Knitting Needle Size: US 1 - 3 (2.25 - 3.25 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 28 - 32 sts = 4" (10 cm)*
- Crochet Hook Size: C - E (2.75 - 3.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 22 - 25 scs = 4" (10 cm)*
* Suggested gauge only.
Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Suggested Care: Machine Wash Cold. Tumble Dry Low.
Note: All screens show colors differently, so the actual yarn colors may be different from the colors you see on your screen.