Knitter's Pride Karbonz Circ Needle
Karbonz circular needles from Knitter's Pride are new-age needles made from high-tech carbon fiber with tips in electroplated brass!
- Combination of two versatile materials – light bodied carbon fiber & sharp brass tips – is guaranteed to provide an unparalleled knitting experience
- Shiny, smooth brass tips come in perfect points, flawlessly tapered – ideal for all types of yarns and for every project
- The needles have high tensile strength and are light weight
- Surface made of carbon fiber helps the stitches move smoothly on the needle
- Warm to touch & gentle in the hand
- A smooth join ensures easy stitch glide and no snagging
- Resilient, flexible cords lay flat with no kink or twist and are easy to store
- Available in sizes US 0 (2.00mm) to US 11 (8.00mm), ideal for lace knitting, sock knitting, etc.
Sizes are listed in approximate US sizes -AND- exact metric sizes for your convenience.
NOTE: US Sizes vary by manufacturer. Please verify the millimeter (mm) size, as well as the length, to ensure that the needle you are ordering is the right one for your project. Needles may not be returned or exchanged.