Ashford Kiwi 3 Wheel Natural (Unfinished)
The new Kiwi 3 has folding treadles, timber veneered MDF wheel, three speed whorl and a wooden threading hook!
With all the great features of the Kiwi 2, the enhanced Kiwi 3 will be even more in demand from new and experienced spinners everywhere.
• Folding treadles for convenient transport and storage
• Timber veneered MDF wheel with ball bearings ensure smooth, silent spinning
• 3 speed whorl with 5.5, 7.5 and 9.5:1 flyer ratios
• Double treadle, mounted on polyurethane hinges, for effortless treadling
• Sliding hook flyer with frictionless yarn guides and 10mm (⅜ in) orifice
• Quick and easy bobbin change with snap-in front flyer bearing
• Scotch tension for precise tension adjustment
• Includes 3 large 130gm (4-5ozs) capacity bobbins
• Built-in Lazy Kate
• Weighs only 5.5kg (12lbs).
• Wheel diameter 45cm (17½ins)
• Robust construction quick and easy to assemble with the Allen key supplied
*****Note: This wheel has unfinished wood and requires complete assembly.*****
Tempe Yarn is an authorized Ashford dealer. We have floor models of Ashford wheels and e-spinners that we provide for use in classes and for customers to “test drive” before they buy their own. When you are ready to purchase, we will order a new wheel or e-spinner just for you that can be shipped to our shop for pick-up or drop shipped directly to you from Ashford for an additional fee.
We encourage spinners to try out different wheels and e-spinners, and to compare their feel and features before making a purchase. We are happy to schedule a time for you to sample our wheels and e-spinners and discuss them with one of our staff members to help find the one that best fits your lifestyle and spinning goals. To order a wheel or e-spinner, to schedule a time to “test drive” our floor models, or to inquire about upcoming spinning classes, call us at 480-557-9166 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.